Dollhouse Blog

10.15.2008

blogs you may like: style rookie

Have you read Style Rookie yet? Tavi, age 12, may be new to the blog world (her blog debuted in March 2008), but she already has been featured on the Teen Vogue Fashion Blog as "Blogger of the Moment." So cool! That's where I first experienced her amazing personal style, creativity, and great self-aware writing. For example, she writes:

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO LIVE WITHIN
A 5 MILE RADIUS OF ME
(with the exception of Sophie
and Gracie and Jonah and Claire)
Do not read my blog. I repeat. Do
not. This is for your own safety and
health. If you want to live to see the
next line from Vivienne Westwood
(not that any of you even care, you
just want to bug/stalk me)-
close this
window right now
. If you want, I
can get an associate to help you locate
the exit if you prefer. It's the button
in your upper right hand corner that
says XXXXXXXXXXX.

See you AT SCHOOL.
Gosh.

Tavi, my new blogger hero. I hope she finds this post and comments. Truly a must read.

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home