Dollhouse Blog

2.19.2009

racked brings you right to bryant park


So, I was wondering, did you attempt to buy a ticket for Fashion Week on Craig's List? I hope you thought better of that idea after reading this post last week. But just in case you are still jonesing for fashion, Bryant Park-style, because let's face it, if you are reading this blog, you are,* then check out Racked instead (free! reliable!) for their liveblogging** coverage of all the shows! I am totally there.

*I am!
**I didn't know liveblogging was one word. Did you?

Racked at 3.1 Phillip Lim. Check it out: military-inspired coats are still hot.
Dollhouse.com has just the thing for you. Read this post. Or click on this jacket.

Labels: , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home