Dollhouse Blog

4.09.2009

our teen vogue it girl survey

The Dollhouse Survey!!! On the Teen Vogue ItGirls site.
We had to keep our name a secret.


Thanks to all who took the Dollhouse survey on the Teen Vogue ItGIRL Website about jeans, shopping and brand awareness. We have been reading your responses and loving them. Right now, we are selecting 20 Dollhouse Brand Ambassadors. Here's a hint: there were a lot of great responses from California. Thanks so much! Stay tuned. We'll announce the winners right here on our blog.

Here's another hint. Is this your response to the last question? If so, we selected you! Congratulations LP.

To me, jeans are the ultimate piece of clothing. For the most part, all I wear is jeans. They are comfortable, versatile, and such subtle changes to denim can really serve as a keystone fashion piece. I currently own a pair of Dollhouse jeans that are just totally worn out. For awhile, they were my number one pair, but I absolutely wore them OUT. I love Dollhouse, they always have absolutely great washes, which are super important to me. Also, I love sharing my favorite things with my friends and really have a hard time NOT raving about the things that I like. My friends and I often discuss our latest new fashion choices-- like making my new favorite clothes color mustard, etc. I'm a Southern California girl, so it's not surprising that clothes and fashion are very important in letting myself become a unique individual.


The Dollhouse survey was Chic and Unique.
(the highlighted blue box)

Labels: , , ,

* * *

5 Comments:

At April 16, 2009 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Ashley said...

i got chosen as one!!!! I got an email from Danielle Borkin of Teen Vogue saying that I was 1 of 20 girls chosen as a Teen Vogue It Girl Dollhouse Brand Ambassador and i flipped out!!!!! I was sooo excited! I cant wait to see the clothes and give my feedback =]

 
At April 21, 2009 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Elaine said...

So Super cool Ashley!!! Congratulations!!!! So glad you are excited. We are too. Packages go out this week. We are totally looking forward to your feedback.

 
At April 21, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Ashley said...

Hey Elaine. I wanted to know if you were going to announce the winners on the blog??? It would be so cool to see my name up there. ;)

 
At April 23, 2009 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Elaine said...

Hi Ashley!
I am loving our chat. Yes, I proposed this very thing to Teen Vogue, and they are sending out an email to you all to get your approval on posting your pictures and your first name and state. I would like to do one blog post per person, so you would have your own dedicated link/post to forward to all your friends.

~Elaine

 
At April 23, 2009 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Ashley said...

Im enjoying our chat too =]. I sent a response back to Danielle Borkin confirming my spot and that sounds soooo cool. I really LOVE Teen Vogue so having a blog section dedicated to me would be awesome. Fashion is my life and getting picked for this just felt so good. =]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home