Dollhouse Blog

1.28.2010

sound the alarm, pizza in a cone!

K! Pizzacone (what does the K! stand for? Okay?)
[image from Midtown Lunch]


I am shocked. I am speechless. Pizza in a cone?? In NYC, pizza capital of the world (next to Italy, of course). People should take to the streets in protest. Take a look at what pizza in a cone looks like here. This is just not a good idea.

According to Midtown Lunch, K! Pizzacone is slated to open sometime this week or next on 5th Avenue, between 32nd and 33rd. Check it out if you're in the neighborhood. I certainly will be stopping by with my camera for follow-up shots.


*Please note: this is one blogger's opinion. These views do not necessarily reflect the views of Dollhouse. :-)

Here's a shot of pizza cones I found online.
Note the corn kernels. Corn on pizza?
The only time I've had corn on pizza was in Japan.
I wonder if this place is Japanese.
[image from channelone.com]

Labels: , ,

* * *

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 5:16 PM , Anonymous Elaine said...

Found out it's Brazilian. Very interesting...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home