Dollhouse Blog

3.19.2010

lots o'fun (at the parade)

I liked her striped socks.


Without further adieu, some fun shots of the NYC Saint Patrick's Day Parade. For some reason, I became fascinated with the tubas. I stuck to the staging areas on the side streets near Grand Central, because quite frankly the parade route up Fifth Avenue was mobbed. Here's a few slice-of-life shots for you all to enjoy!



This is as close as I could get to the parade route on Fifth Avenue.
Very very very crowded
!


Good plummage on this band. They're lunching before marching.


Another staging area on 46th-or-so Street


Jovial Grand Marshals. Very excellent outfits.


I liked this guy. Probably because he smiled for my picture.

Labels: , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home