Dollhouse Blog

2.14.2011

dear facebook,






Dear Facebook,
Why don't you hire a graphic designer to format your pages? Don't you think we like things to look pretty? Let's take the top photo banner in The New Profile, for example. What is going on with that? We want to choose our own pictures! In the order we want them! And every time we come to our profile, we want it to be the same! Facebook, I know you won't listen to the many many customer complaints. I don't know why I am even writing. Maybe someone else will listen.
Signed, FwF (Frustrated with Facebook)


Well, this morning I thought I had a good idea to solve the Facebook top photo banner debacle. I saved our logo in 5 parts, to match the 5 pictures they give you for the banner. But, ummm, it didn't quite work out. Now it's become more of a funny puzzle that won't spell "dollhouse." Here's as close as I've gotten. Can anyone else get it to spell "dollhouse"?


Labels: ,

* * *

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger lisa said...

I totally agree, i dont want to see other crappy pics people post on my wall to be the first thing i see in my banner, everytime i log on. I fix it how i want it, just wish it wld stay that way when i logg back on. FwF

 
At February 16, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous Elaine said...

Thanks Lisa! Yes, totally. FB is way too bossy. Twitter & Blogger are free, and they let you control the look and content of your pages. Why is FB so behind?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home