Dollhouse Blog

8.22.2011

choco_licious

I can barely write this post without running out to the newsstand and cleaning them out of all their candy. (Please note: I gave up sweets June 27, so the desire for chocolate is particularly acute. Occasionally I have to visit fine chocolate stores on my lunch break, just for the sightseeing. And the aroma. Oh that chocolately aroma.) But anyway, I've been trying to figure out which mouth-watering chocolate bars to post after reading about Scandybars today, but lo and behold (that's a clever pun on the following blog author's name) I found a compilation image on Happy Mundane. Problem solved. Thanks Jon.

How many candy bars can you identify? If you need help, check out Scandybars. If you can believe it, the Scandyblogger cuts the candy bar, and places it directly on the flatbed scanner. Hence the name, "Scandybars." I wonder if he/she eats the non-scanned discards. I would. Thanks Jodi for the link!

Oh, here's the answer:

What do you do with the candy after you scan them?

Post scanification, candy bars used to be stored in a huge ziploc bag in my refrigerator to be grazed upon throughout the week. However, 5 out of 5 dentists agree that I shouldn’t eat this much candy. And so, sadly, sometimes sweet-sweet candy is placed in the candy recycling bin right next to the paper, plastic and metal recycling bins. What’s that? There’s no such thing as candy recycling? Oh.

Labels: , , ,

* * *

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous Jodi said...

Ahhh, yes, it's scandylous, isn't it. And ... you're welcome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home