Dollhouse Blog

3.24.2014

the journey of the studded skinny


This is one of the cooler Dollhouse Fan tributes we've found on Pinterest. Thanks so much!!

Want to know where these jeans traveled? Read the story of Dollhouse Jeans Studded Skinny http://behindtheseamdesignerjeans.com/products/dollhouse-jeans-studded-skinny-leg-size-7



The story behind the jean: Spending a few days in NYC was as exciting as my modeling gig later that day.  I decided to see some sights and do some serious shopping.  Walking down Broadway, I stumbled upon an awesome boutique and decided to check it out.  As I walked inside the store, I immediately spotted the coolest pair of "skinnies" and tried them on. I decided to leave the store wearing my new jeans which made me feel like an instant New Yorker!
XXOO from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home