Dollhouse Blog

5.15.2014

nerdy nummies smart cookies




I found the signature cookie featured on Rosanna Pansino's YouTube commercial. I don't know about you, but these YouTube ads that are served up on Hulu and plastered all over the subway made me kind of curious to watch as many Nerdy Nummies and Bethany Mota vids as I could handle. This blog was already a big fan of Michelle Phan from 2011 or so (yes, bragging); but Rosanna and Bethany were new to Dollhouse. What do you think? Rosanna has some skills, that's for sure. And is cute and likeable. It gets addictive, watching her vids. It puts you in a good mood, and I guess you get addicted to wanting to be in a good mood. It's like harmless escapism or something.

Check out how she makes the signature Nerdy Nummies eyeglasses with icing, a pastry bag, a #2 tip, waxed paper, tape and a template. So that's how you do it! Hey, I learned something!

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home