Dollhouse Blog

11.17.2008

the teen vogue gift bag from rock meets the runway

The Teen Vogue gift bag featured reading material (Teen Vogue and The Clique),
listening material (Cocktail Slippers, CBGB Forever, The Launderettes),
and some fun beauty products.


I got some great video of the Teen Vogue Rock Meets the Runway event at the Hard Rock yesterday. The runway show included three rocking looks from Dollhouse. I will show you the video later this week (after I edit).

In the meantime, check out the gift bag! Some of my favorite goodies included a Max Factor Vivid Impact Eyeshadow Duo, Wreck & Roll Texturizing Gel from Sally Hershberger, and the latest issue of Teen Vogue which I read on the subway this morning (Dollhouse Crayon-Bright Colored Skinnies featured on page 112). Neat.


Dollhouse Crayon-Bright Skinnies featured
in the December/January 2009 issue of Teen Vogue.

Labels: , , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home