Dollhouse Blog

2.20.2009

and now it's time to talk about pizza

Tell someone you love them. Say it with pizza.
But be sure to eat the strangely-shaped slices yourself, and give them the good ones.
[image from Slice]



I can't believe pizza hasn't been a topic of conversation on this blog yet. I mean, why live in NYC except for the pizza!? And for the bagels. And yes, for the fashion too. But mainly for the pizza.

Where are your favorite slices? Luzzo? Motorino? John's? Patsy's? The Grampa Pie from Driggs Pizza? Oh that is a great one. The fresh tomatoes are amazing. If you want to get all the up-to-the-minute pizza information in NYC and beyond, I suggest bookmarking this blog:

Slice, America's Favorite Pizza Weblog

This way, you stay up-to-the-moment on all the great pizza in our great city. Since pizza is in the eye of the beholder, you can select your favorites, and judge for yourself. Happy eating! I love the way he signs his posts, "Hasta la pizza." I wish I had thought of that.

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home