Dollhouse Blog

5.12.2009

teen fashionista, casey lewis



I am thinking your answer is YES!, but I think I'll ask the question anyway. Have you checked out a great fashion blog called Teen Fashionista yet? Created and written by Missouri native, Casey Lewis for over seven years (since she was 14!), Teen Fashionista has quite a well-deserved following. Her blog has been featured on such tony Websites as Teen Vogue and I Heart Daily and Casey herself has been an online contributing writer to such fab publications as Justine, Vox, About.com (Prom), The Missourian, and even Newsweek.

Check out the article about Casey in I Heart Daily for the backstory, and don't forget to bookmark Teen Fashionista (Grows Up). By the way, Casey is now 21.

Labels: , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home