Dollhouse Blog

6.29.2009

i love you, beth cooper



Official I Love You, Beth Cooper trailer on YouTube




I might have issues with Hayden Panettiere's new movie. First of all, what's with the comma in the title, I Love You, Beth Cooper. But that's not the least of it. Her character seems a bit, um, well, MEAN. Seventeen magazine invited us to a special preview screening later this month, where Ms. Panettiere herself will make a guest appearance. Seems like a super-fun outing, getting to see ol' Hayden live in the flesh and all, but based on the trailer, I will not be rooting for Beth Cooper. I'll be rooting for the other guy. Whatever his name is. The awkward geeky one. Poor kid.

Do you think Hayden Panettiere's character is a bit toooo mean? Take our poll!


Labels: , , , , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home