Dollhouse Blog

6.08.2011

coolhaus in the haus!

I wish I had my camera today! Rats. So here's a pic of the NYC Coolhaus truck
from the good ole Internet. [image via Midtown Lunch]


Coolhaus in the haus! Where haus=Garment District. Yes, Coolhaus, my favorite California architectonic ice cream sandwich mobile food truck is in NYC (old news). The new news: I spotted them serving in the Garment District today. Well, to clarify: the outskirts of the Garment District. Sixth Avenue between 39th and 40th. That's close enough. I wonder if this spot will be a regular thing for them. I hope so. Ice cream sandwiches are five bucks, which is a little steep, but when you consider how much of a homemade treat it is, well, let's just say, you can afford to treat yourself every once in a while, right?

Check out Coolhaus on Twitter to follow their NYC parking spots, day-to-day.

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home