Dollhouse Blog

5.20.2014

nyc staycation


Memorial Day is coming! And I don't know about you, but I am staying put, in NYC. Where is better in the whole wide world, I ask you, to have a vacation/staycation? There's more stuff to do here than at a way-too-cold beach. Well, we have those too. Coney Island and stuff.

So where to get your outdoor fix? On a roofdeck with a cocktail of course. And here's an amazing list of NYC roofdecks, organized by neighborhood. The pic above might just be on my list. Amazing view, super-cool atmosphere. And margaritas too. Happy pre-Memorial Day all!

Please note: I wrote this after watching three Bethany Mota videos. It doesn't even sound like me. It's way too perky and not so grammatical. Apologies.

Labels: , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home