Dollhouse Blog

5.20.2009

the winners are... dollhouse brand ambassadors, part 2

Congratulations to Dollhouse Brand Ambassador, Laurel P.


Okay, here's Part 2 of our Brand Ambassador Series. Just to recap a bit: you may have read all about our latest exciting fashion program with Teen Vogue, because we've been doing a lot of Twittering and Blogging about it these days. We're talking about the Dollhouse Brand Ambassador program which just started last month! If you haven't heard all about it, we'll get you all caught up right now.

Thanks to Teen Vogue, we are so excited to be working directly with 20 fashion-savvy, trend-setting, super-enthusiastic young women. In April, we selected the best of the best Teen Vogue ItGirls based on their responses to a Dollhouse survey about jeans, shopping and brand awareness. The ItGirls came through for us, and are currently spreading the Dollhouse love in a town near you. Perhaps even in your own town! And they are armed with shopping discount codes too! Perhaps you know one of our Brand Ambassadors? Well, we'd like to introduce you to a few, one by one.

Drumroll please. We'd like to congratulate Laurel P. on becoming one of only twenty Dollhouse Brand Ambassadors! Here's what Laurel wrote about Dollhouse. We love her enthusiasm for jeans:

To me, jeans are the ultimate piece of clothing. For the most part, all I wear is jeans. They are comfortable, versatile, and such subtle changes to denim can really serve as a keystone fashion piece. I currently own a pair of Dollhouse jeans that are just totally worn out. For awhile, they were my number one pair, but I absolutely wore them OUT. I love Dollhouse, they always have absolutely great washes, which are super important to me. Also, I love sharing my favorite things with my friends and really have a hard time NOT raving about the things that I like. My friends and I often discuss our latest new fashion choices-- like making my new favorite clothes color mustard, etc. I'm a Southern California girl, so it's not surprising that clothes and fashion are very important in letting myself become a unique individual.

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home