Dollhouse Blog

5.12.2009

the winners are... dollhouse brand ambassadors, part 1

Congratulations to Dollhouse Brand Ambassador, Ashley Y.


You may have read all about our latest exciting fashion program with Teen Vogue, because we've been doing a lot of Twittering and Blogging about it these days. We're talking about the Dollhouse Brand Ambassador program which just started last month! If you haven't heard all about it, we'll get you all caught up right now.

Thanks to Teen Vogue, we are so excited to be working directly with 20 fashion-savvy, trend-setting, super-enthusiastic young women. In April, we selected the best of the best Teen Vogue ItGirls based on their responses to a Dollhouse survey about jeans, shopping and brand awareness. The ItGirls came through for us, and are currently spreading the Dollhouse love in a town near you. Perhaps even in your own town! And they are armed with shopping discount codes too! Perhaps you know one of our Brand Ambassadors? Well, we'd like to introduce you to a few, one by one.

Drumroll please. We'd like to congratulate Ashley Y. on becoming one of only twenty Dollhouse Brand Ambassadors! Ashley is super-enthusiastic, very down-to-earth, and has great style. Most of all, she has great excitement about the Dollhouse brand. We were so happy to read her response, that we want to share it with you too:

I have been shopping at dollhouse.com for a while now and whenever I see your brand in stores I head towards them. Dollhouse jeans fit me so snug and comfortable, but yet they're so stylish and affordable. I have a great sense of style and consider myself a "fashionista" so i know a bit about "good quality" jeans, and dollhouse has those qualities. I love fashion and dollhouse [...]

Labels: , , ,

* * *

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2009 at 7:38 PM , Anonymous Ashley said...

Thanks so much for posting this Elaine. YOU ROCK! I got to share this accomplishment with family,friends and followers on twitter. Everyone was sooo proud of me, since they know how much i love fashion and how much I had been talking about the Dollhouse Brand. I hope we can have more great convos like we had in the past. You are so awesome =]. Oh && also thanks for making me the first Brand Ambassador to get their own featured blog on the Dollhouse blog. =]

 
At May 19, 2009 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Elaine said...

Hi Ashley! So glad you commented! I was hoping you would see this post.
Super!

 
At October 28, 2009 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Ashley... said...

This still warms my heart up. I still feel so honored to be a part of this. Dollhouse Rocks My Socks =p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home