Dollhouse Blog

5.28.2009

and it was delicious!

Similar to my choco-wafel. Yum!
[image from Hungry Desi]
Why did I forget my camera today?? Oh well.



Thank you Wafels & Dinges for the free Belgian wafel with delicious chocolate sauce!! I waited for only about 25 minutes. It was fun. I was glad to be a part of it. I especially loved the good-natured and very funny Medieval King with the strange unidentifiable accent. (I am guessing it was faux Belgian.) I also was amused by the way the New Yorkers pretended not to pay attention to him. New Yorkers can be so jaded. What_ever. Just laugh you jaded people. It will make you happier!

Thank you Wafels & Dinges. You are a great food truck in my book.

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home