Dollhouse Blog

3.31.2010

taking the pop culture temperature

Andy Warhol, Fame Monster


Lady Gaga, Fame Monster


Do you have thoughts on Lady Gaga? Do tell! Have you seen her latest Telephone vid? I can see the headlines now, "Lady Gaga Reinvents Herself!" Isn't that what they always said of Madonna? I have heard her interviewed a bunch of times, and I have some theories, which I may share later. Like about her new album title, The Fame Monster. What has Andy Warhol done to her brain?* And her hair? I wonder if Lady Gaga's wig velcro's onto her head like Warhol's? I am full of questions. Anyway, your thoughts please.


*Watch this interview vid on Teen.com here. She says, "Right now the fame is the art." If that isn't stolen from the lips of Warhol, I don't know what is.

Labels: , , ,

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home